You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightning to Lightning and DC3.5mm cable 0.1m (Support call function)
McDodo Audio Lightning to Lightning and DC3.5mm cable 0.1m (Support call function)
- It's compatible with the iPhone 13, 12, 11, or any other iPhone without an aux input or headphone jack, allowing you to use wired headphones or speakers even if your device doesn't have Bluetooth.
- This 2-in-1 3.5mm to Lightning converter not only charges your iPhone, but also lets you listen to music via headphones or an auxiliary cable.
- Top-Notch Sound: This 3.5mm to Lightning adapter with charge is made to Apple's exacting standards, so you can expect nothing less than crystal-clear sound. It also works with the in-line mic and remote of your 3.5mm MFi-certified headphones, so you can take calls hands-free.
- Built to last and easily portable, the durable design has a flexible TPE strain relief that has been certified to withstand 5000+ cycles of 180-degree cable bending.
- Awarded the MiFi label, guaranteeing that it is "Made For iPhone." MiFi accreditation implies this iPhone splitter audio and charge has been developed to connect exclusively to iPhone, and has been certified to satisfy Apple criteria.